Ninja info cards Ninja info cards

Doesn't work.

I didn't vote from one to five on this. I did that because it doesn't work. Others will, though, fix it quickly!
On the other hand, maybe my computer's just messed up. I would check it out though.

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Great game.

I liked it, it was really very fun. It was REALLY fun right when you first encountered Jason's "sidekick, I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach after I solved the message. I laughed though when I realized his body looks like you took a picture of the carpet or something and pasted it on there. I sort of wanted to know a bit more history about Jason's "sidekick" though, know more about how he knew Jason and that sort of thing. I mean, maybe even just his name (saying sidekick is annoying). And while the fighting was hard enough (for me, at least) I think you could have made Jason move a lot smoother and realistically. Also, it didn't have enough action. Try, instead of making him flash white, have a bit of blood fly off where he was hit. Great game.

Survival of the Greenest Survival of the Greenest

Only a few problems.

I thought it was a good game. I was lucky enough not to run into any glitches, and it was pretty hard. I wasn't happy with the fact that when you hit a zombie, it explodes into pixels and doesn't go away. That was annoying. I wish you'd made the characters
human like, though. Mostly , I thought it was a good game.

Pongnop Pongnop

Fun game.

I really liked the game. It was interesting and had about as good graphics as something like that can have. I think the music could have been a bit better though, and the beginning was way too slow. All in all, it is a great game.

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

Great improvement.

I was really happy with this. I played the original Electric Man 2 at places like Maxgames.com, but this one beats them all. It has better graphics, plus newer (and better) music.I would have given those worse Electric Men games a ten, but this is even better. Awesome work.
A suggestion, though: I can beat the game at pro level without dying, usually. Could you try to make a harder CPU?